Simple, affordable and delicious I know that
everybody can cook this but i just want to share.
1/2 kilo lean ground beef
1 tsp. cooking oil
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 onion, sliced
2 tomatoes, chopped
2 potatoes, pared and diced
1 small bell pepper, sliced
1/2 tsp. parsley, minced
1 tsp. salt
1 cup water
1/4 tsp. sugar
4 eggs, beaten
1/3 cup cooking oil
1. Heat 1 tsp. cooking oil in a skillet and saute garlic and onions until slightly brown.
2. Then and tomatoes and saute until tender. Add the ground beef and stir fry until cooked.
3. Drain off excess fat. Season with salt, pepper, sugar, and MSG. Add parsley, potatoes, bell pepper and 1 cup of water.
4. Cook meat and cover the pan until potatoes are tender and liquid have evaporated. Set aside and cool. In another skillet, heat oil about half of the 1/3 cup and just enough to cover the bottom of the pan.
5. Combine the egg-meat mixture and pour it on the medium heated pan and let it cook undisturbed for about 2 – 3 minutes. Loosen sides with spatula. Place a plate on the omelet, turn the skillet upside down so the omelet lands on the plate. Then heat the skillet and put the remaining cooking oil and slide back the omelet uncooked side on the bottom. Cook for 2 minutes more and transfer to a serving tray. Garnish with sliced tomatoes and parsley. Serve hot.